A Year of Success and Growth for Doyenne – Looking Back at 2017 // News // Nov 28 2017
2017 has brought much success for Doyenne!
Each year, Doyenne creates a set of goals intended to help our organization grow while simultaneously strengthening our mission to unleash the power of women entrepreneurs. As 2017 comes to a close, we want to update you on our progress, as well as to reflect on this past year’s successes.
In 2017, Doyenne:
- Secured office space (coffee shops were a great way to start off, but you know you’ve outstayed your welcome when the staff informs you that the WiFi password has changed before they even take your order… )
- Launched our Evergreen Fund
- Formed new collaborations and strengthened existing coalitions with organizations across Wisconsin
- Increased total membership to 180 members (75% of which are entrepreneurs)
- Saw a 20% jump in participation at Doyenne events and workshops (compared to 2016)
- Successfully launched three new professional development programming initiatives aimed at entrepreneurs
- Helped 28 companies create strategic plans for venture growth at our Doyenne Retreats
- Conducted over 170 hours of one-on-one coaching with entrepreneurs
- Established four volunteer-based committees to help promote and provide guidance as Doyenne continues to grow
The impact Doyenne makes within the entrepreneurial ecosystem wouldn’t be possible without our sponsors and contributors. Thank you for supporting Doyenne!