5 Women-led businesses, 5 minutes to pitch and one receives a $5,000 grant
Each year Doyenne Group opens the application for women-led businesses based in Wisconsin, in all industries, to apply to pitch their business during Madison’s Forward Festival, for a chance to be awarded a $5,000 Seed Grant. Businesses can be all levels of startup phase.
This grant is separate dollars than the Doyenne Evergreen Fund. Some criteria is different than what we require to apply for funding through the Evergreen Fund.
The 2018 Doyenne 5x5x5 application will be open May 21 – June 22.
August 22, 2018
UW-Madison Grainger Hall
Timeline & Requirements
Timeline for Applicants
- Applications taken from May 21 – June 22
- Presenters publicly announced on Monday, July 9
- Presenters must attend two informational pitch sessions
Requirements for Applicants
- Wisconsin registered venture
- Majority of shares owned by a woman or women co-founders
- Venture is scalable to a regional, national, or international market (do not need to be at this stage to submit, but must be able to show scalability plan)
- Must have evidence showing how the $5,000 will benefit venture
- Venture shows innovation within its industry
Our Generous Sponsors
- Pathogenomica – Grant Awardee
- Pussyfoot Tape