Doyenne offers people access to one-on-one coaching with the Doyenne founder Amy Gannon. It is easy to get stuck inside your own head. We encourage you to reach out to us or other professionals to get advice and support.
- Amy meets at:
- Monday & Wednesday afternoon appointments at True Coffee- 6250 Nesbitt Rd.
- Friday morning appointments at Doyenne Offices- 7 N. Pickney St, Suite 218
By scheduling an Office Hours appointment you agree to our Terms of Service
You can schedule an appointment using our online tool:
Things to keep in mind
We suggest you keep a few things in mind as you consider engaging coaches:
- Start early: You don’t have to have it all figured out BEFORE you meet with coaches. The whole point of a coaching session is to help you figure it out. We know sometimes things are messy.
- Be you: Our coaches want to help you achieve your dreams. To be most helpful, they need to get to know you a bit. We encourage you (and our coaches) to try to be your authentic selves in the coaching session. At Doyenne you count, you’re legit, we take you seriously. (Refreshing, eh?) Take down the mask and be a little vulnerable – it is the best way to invest in you.
- Advice is Advice: Ultimately you are the one who makes decisions about your business. A coach helps explore and evaluate options WITH you; they are not there to tell you what to do. Coaches are human and have a particular lived experience from which they operate – from which they offer you suggestions. Some will connect more with you and your venture, others won’t. That’s normal.