Doyenne is seeking individuals from all backgrounds and past experience levels to join our team to fulfill our work of creating inclusive entrepreneurial ecosystems where women entrepreneurs from all backgrounds thrive.
We offer a variety of volunteer and paid opportunities for you to join the Doyenne movement. Below are listings of opportunities we currently have available. Please note that some opportunities have ongoing acceptance that will be filled as needed and others may be closed if the position is not seeking candidates at this time.
Be audacious, join Doyenne!
Director of Operations-Madison
Doyenne Madison is looking to hire a Director of Operations-Madison.
The Director of Operations-Madison is responsible for supporting Doyenne programming and collaborations in the Madison market to build entrepreneur ecosystems that invest in the power and potential of women entrepreneurs.
Professional Development Internships for Young Professionals
Doyenne offers stipend internships for young professionals to advance their skills and training towards becoming future leaders within their workplaces. Our interns are valued team members who work with Doyenne staff, volunteers, committee members, and the general community.
Internships are for a minimum of one semester, but opportunities to stay on longer may be available.
We are continually seeking interns and will keep your application on file if the position is currently filled.
Web Developer RFP
Doyenne is looking for a web developer to update the overall look, feel and content of the site as we prepare for expansion into new cities.
Doyenne is a medium-sized non-profit working to build entrepreneurial ecosystems where women from all backgrounds thrive. The Doyenne model focuses four key strategies:
- Develop: Expand entrepreneurial skills
- Connect: Build and mobilize networks
- Fund: Raise and invest dollars
- Collaborate: Partner with other organizations and individuals to change the ecosystem
The goal of this RFP is to find an IT partner to redesign our website https://doyennegroup.org
- Launch and Support the Doyenne program in multiple locations
- Enhance user engagement and customer experience
- Increase the productivity of the Founder team by automating and streamlining the manual backend process
- Build a platform to use online tools to assist the entrepreneurial journey
- Increase memberships
- Increase donations