- This event has passed.
Doyenne & Amberdella – Brand Strategy Series
March 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$350
The Doyenne Brand Strategy Series, powered by Amberdella, is a partnership to guide entrepreneurs in developing a deeper understanding of their company and develop a solid foundational strategy to steer growth.
This program is only open to current Doyenne members. If you are interested in registering and are not currently a member you can Join now and then register for this program.
The Brand Strategy Series costs $350 for the three workshops included in the series.
A brand is not the logo, font, or color choice; those are important brand visuals that are derived from an intentional strategy. A brand is all the things that make up why a company exists and the experience the company provides its stakeholders: customers, employees, investors, and the broader community. A brand is the company’s promise to the world.
The process of creating an intentional brand begins the moment that you develop your business idea. Over time, the brand becomes clearer, and is deepened as your company grows and evolves. The foundation serves as a guiding compass for all aspects of your company: the brand strategy guides the marketing efforts, it informs your company culture, hiring decisions and unites your staff together toward a shared vision and mission.
In this series of Brand Strategy workshops, Amber Swenor is going to guide you through the steps to develop a foundation for your company’s brand. The Series includes 3 workshops hosted at StartingBlock in downtown Madison. This Series is offered multiple times a year.
When you register below, your $350 payment registers you for all 3 workshops. Dates of workshops are listed under “Series Format” section.
- Workshop 1: Brand Foundation (1 hr virtual-link to be sent once registration complete)
- Workshop 2: Customer Feedback (Tuesday, March 26: 2-4:30 pm)
- Workshop 3: Intentional Brand Strategy (Tuesday, April 30: 2-4:30 pm)
- Clarity in what your brand is
- Confidence to move forward with marketing efforts that are rooted in strategy
- Clearer vision for where your company is headed
- Defined mission, vision, and values to be documented, shared with your team and utilized as a steering compass for company decisions
- Developed customer personas that informs your marketing so that you are clear on who you are communicating to, why, and how to do so more effectively
- Developed brand positioning and messaging statements that can be used in your marketing
- Potential re-design direction for your brand or marketing assets (logo, colors, fonts, print materials, websites), as now informed by this new information
- A road-map to guide future company operations and decisions, rooted in a solid foundation for why your company exists and what you are aiming to accomplish