Timeline & Requirements
Timeline for Applicants
- Application for the Forward Fest 2021 5x5x5 will open on June 1, 2021 and close on June 30, 2021.
- The Summer 2021 5x5x5 will be held virtually on August 18 from 10:00-11:30 AM CDT.
- Register for an upcoming Q&A Session to learn more and ask your questions
- 5 applicants will be selected to present. Presenters will be publicly announced two weeks after application closes.
Requirements for Applicants
- Wisconsin registered venture
- Majority of shares owned by a woman or women co-founders
- Venture is scalable to a regional, national, or international market (do not need to be at this stage to submit, but must be able to show scalability plan)
- Must have evidence showing how the $5,000 will benefit venture
- Venture shows innovation within its industry
- Venture cannot have received funding from Doyenne through other funding opportunities
- Applicants can re-apply for future events if they haven't won the event previously
- Presenters must attend two informational pitch sessions - to be sent in email with selection notification
- Presenters must agree to the Grant Agreement in order to receive the $5,000 grant. The agreement is sent to selected ventures upon selection for them to review before committing to being part of program