Doyenne offers our members access to one-on-one coaching with the Doyenne Coaches. It is easy to get stuck inside your own head. We encourage you to reach out to us or other professionals to get advice and support.
Things to keep in mind
We suggest you keep a few things in mind as you consider engaging coaches:
- Start early: You don’t have to have it all figured out BEFORE you meet with coaches. The whole point of a coaching session is to help you figure it out. We know sometimes things are messy.
- Be you: Our coaches want to help you achieve your dreams. To be most helpful, they need to get to know you a bit. We encourage you (and our coaches) to try to be your authentic selves in the coaching session. At Doyenne you count, you’re legit, we take you seriously. (Refreshing, eh?) Take down the mask and be a little vulnerable – it is the best way to invest in you.
- Advice is Advice: Ultimately you are the one who makes decisions about your business. A coach helps explore and evaluate options WITH you; they are not there to tell you what to do. Coaches are human and have a particular lived experience from which they operate – from which they offer you suggestions. Some will connect more with you and your venture, others won’t. That’s normal.
- Service Agreement: When you register to meet with a Doyenne Coach you agree to our Coaching Terms of Service Agreement
- Rescheduling: If for any reason you need to reschedule your meeting please refer to the confirmation email you received after initially scheduling your appointment. In that email, there is a button where you can “Change/Cancel” the appointment. The confirmation email will be from “Doyenne Group email@example.com